04 Apr 2019
McDonald’s Sport has a kick about with Gareth Southgate & Marvin Humes
The shortlist for the this year's EMEA SABRE Awards have been announced...and Red Consultancy campaigns are up for six awards!
We're delighted to have made the shortlist for the world's largest PR awards programme which received over 2,500 entries from across the EMEA region this year.
The campaigns are a result of great collaborations with some fantastic clients and we're proud that talent from across the agency has been recognised...from consumer and corporate to healthcare and technology, with a healthy dose of social, digital and content creation too!
We'll be keeping our fingers crossed that the following campaigns are crowned winners on May 23rd:
Trainline: The launch of Lintenair
- Shortlisted for the UK & Ireland: Mid Budget award.
- This integrated campaign promoted train travel over air travel for UK journeys by launching spoof airline Lintenair (a cleaver anagram of Trainline), generating awareness, engagement and sales.
Adobe: Reinventing Loyalty
- Shortlisted for the Multi-Country Programme award.
- A new framework for how businesses should nurture consumer loyalty in a technology-disrupted world was created by this integrated B2B earned, owned and paid campaign.
EDF Energy: Pretty Curious
- Shortlisted for the Energy & Natural Resources award.
- This content-rich campaign inspired teen girls to purse STEM careers through an array of shareable content that spoke authentically and directly to this tech-savvy audience.
Rackspace: The Cost of Cloud Expertise
- Shortlisted for the Technology: Software & Services award.
- This campaign revealed the global impact of a lack of cloud computing talent to organisations and gave businesses a route to closing the cloud talent gap.
- Shortlisted for the Animal Care award.
- Serious lungworm prevention messages were delivered in a fun and surprising way during this campaign which positively engaged hundreds of thousands of dog owners and ultimately protected more dogs.
Gumtree: The Psychology of Scamming
- Shortlisted for the Web-Based Business award.
- With online scamming costing the UK billions, this campaign galvanised key stakeholders to produce the first ever set of industry-wide recommendations for tackling the issue.
Additionally, running in tandem with the main SABRE Awards are the IN2 SABRE Awards which focus on content creation, digital/social and data-led activities. The winners of those have already been announced and we're proud that two of our campaigns received Certificates of Excellence: Gumtree in the Best Use of Original/ Commissioned Research for PR and Bayer for Best Use of Social Networks.