20 Apr 2022
A hat-trick of Sabre nominations
What a fantastic way to end the week…with news that our campaigns have been shortlisted for five PRmoment Awards!
We’re hugely proud of our talented teams who are supported by equally fantastic clients.
The campaigns are:
Community Engagement Campaign of the Year: KP – Team Nut Check
- Drag Queen, The Vivienne, took centre stage in this Movember campaign to raise awareness of the importance for ANYONE with testicles to check them regularly.
Culture Media Sport & Travel Marketing Campaign of the Year: Sky Mobile – Time to 65075
- Our ultimate break-up track and parody video encouraged Brits to ‘break-up’ with their network providers and switch to Sky Mobile, promoting industry initiative ‘Text to Switch’.
Not For Profit Campaign of the Year: Smart Energy GB – Whatever the weather
- This campaign reframed smart meters from money-saving gadgets to being essential in helping tackle climate change.
Low Budget Campaign of the Year: Zen Internet – 2021’s Greatest Clicks
- Revealing the events that drove the nation online in 2021 delivered hundreds of articles, improved share of voice against bigger competitors and increased website traffic for independent broadband provider, Zen Internet.
Best Use of Creativity: Tideway – Breakthrough Artist TBM
- This social tease and reveal campaign built intrigue around a new ‘breakthrough’ artist… before revealing the ‘underground duo’ to be two Tunnel Boring Machines working on Tideway’s new supersewer!
We’ve got our fingers crossed for the results on 28 April!