29 May 2020
COVID career changes
It’s a lucky seven for Red as the PRMoment Awards reveals this year’s shortlist…and our campaigns have been nominated across seven categories!
Great to see work from talented teams across our agency featured – from digital to consumer, and global to B2B. Plus a big shout out to our fantastic clients at McDonald’s, Huawei and Totaljobs for their support and contribution.
Here’s the full shortlist:
FMCG Marketing Communications Campaign of the Year – Is Big Mac with bacon still a Big Mac?
- Fueling a national debate around tampering with a well-loved classic recipe to drive conversation and sales
Best Use of Content – When Harry met (and rejected) the Big Mac with bacon
- Harry and Jamie Redknapp debating whether the new Big Mac with bacon was still a Big Mac became McDonald’s UK’s most successful piece of content ever
B2B Campaign of the Year – Totaljobs and The Northern Pound
- Bursting the London jobs bubble by creating a domestic exchange rate to show just how much more Southerners pay in comparison to their northern counterparts
Consumer PR Campaign of the Year – Huawei’s Unfinished Symphony
- Using the power of AI to finish Schubert’s famously unfinished symphony
Event of the Year – Huawei’s Unfinished Symphony
- Using the power of AI to finish Schubert’s famously unfinished symphony and unveiling the results at an immersive, global event
Global PR sector Campaign of the Year – Huawei’s Unfinished Symphony
- Using the power of AI to finish Schubert’s famously unfinished symphony in a campaign that resonated across multiple Western European markets
Social Media Campaign of the Year – My McDonald’s App
- Using effective (insta)storytelling and authentic content to singlehandedly drive downloads of the app)