10 Dec 2018
Transforming story time
The finalists for this year's CIPR Excellence Awards have just been announced...and Red Consultancy campaigns are up for five awards!
We're very proud that the following campaigns have been shortlisted, especially as they cover a range of disciplines to reflect the hard work across the whole agency. Plus a big shout out to our clients for their contribution too.
EDF Energy: Pretty Curious
- Shortlisted for the Best Use of Content Campaign and STEM Campaign awards.
- This content-rich campaign inspired teen girls to purse STEM careers through an array of shareable content that spoke authentically and directly to this tech-savvy audience.
Rackspace: The Cost of Cloud Expertise
- Shortlisted for the STEM Campaign and Corporate and Business Communications Campaign awards.
- This campaign revealed the global impact of a lack of cloud computing talent to organisations and gave businesses a route to closing the cloud talent gap.
- Shortlisted for the Healthcare Campaign award.
- Serious lungworm prevention messages were delivered in a fun and surprising way during this campaign which positively engaged hundreds of thousands of dog owners and ultimately protected more dogs.