We’re a multi-specialist PR agency with strong consumer, corporate, digital and technology teams whose talent, creativity and passion continues to attract high profile clients. We’ve won multiple awards for our work across all key PR disciplines – 120+ industry awards since we started over 27 years ago.
Red’s HR team works across all people processes – from recruitment and selection, learning and development plus payroll and benefits, through to our Diversity Equity and Inclusion work and improving employee experience.
We are looking for an experienced HR professional to cover a period of maternity leave.
Reporting into the CEO and working closely with the wider Management team, you will oversee and be ultimately responsible for the complete employee lifecycle. Leading a strong team of an Advisor and Assistant, this role works across the agency from a strategic level, right through to operational as needed.
During this 12-month contract, there will be an opportunity to learn within a collaborative, people-focussed agency, further develop the team and shape wider projects at Red and in our sister agencies across the Huntsworth network.
Some of the things you’ll be doing…
- Provide support and insight across a range of people concerns – being a point of escalation for any employee relations
- Proactively use a range of people data to support decisions and recommendations
- Oversee recruitment campaigns and lead on certain roles
- Advise on eligibility and terms and conditions of benefits and policies. Run benefits renewal processes and manage any changes.
- Monthly payroll processing and checks
- Ultimate responsibility for all people processes completed by the wider HR team – e.g. starter and leaver activities, appraisal cycles.
Who You Are…
- Proven HR generalist experience – likely Manager or Business Partner level
- Experienced in the whole resourcing and selection process – sign off, talent acquisition through to negotiating offers
- Solid knowledge of employment legislation – ability to interpret and apply requirements with pragmatism
- An excellent team leader and team player – motivational and supportive
- Always acts with discretion and diplomacy
- Highly organised and able to keep track of multiple competing priorities
- Someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment, proactive with strong customer service and problem-solving skills
- An excellent eye for detail and understanding of the importance of accuracy
- Proficiency with MS Office programs e.g. Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience within a media environment would be hugely advantageous.
To be considered, please follow the link here to apply
on our Greenhouse ATS system. We look forward to receiving your application!