We are looking for an ambitious, proactive and passionate multi-disciplined designer to join our busy integrated studio. Red Create delivers outstanding digital and print design solutions across our wide range of consumer, technology, healthcare, corporate and public-sector clients.
We are offering the opportunity to learn fast from a role which encompasses a wide range of projects covering digital, social content, video and print design. You will enjoy working on challenging projects that will give you experience and satisfaction as you grow. Most importantly, you should be bright, fun, have lots of energy, and love all things design and digital.
Reporting into the Head of Design, your responsibilities will include:
• Taking, understanding and questioning briefs from internal and sometimes external clients
• Presenting ideas back and enjoying working collaboratively
• Developing interface designs from wireframes or wire-framing yourself
• Designing assets for social media, HTML emails and other digital assets
• Designing materials for print.
Person specification - essential
• Experience working in a similar or compatible role
• Portfolio of work across digital and traditional print design
• Excellent understanding of the technological requirements for digital design
• Good knowledge of key stages in digital lifecycle: IA, UX and UI
• Passion for tech and willingness to learn
• Excellent working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
• Excellent problem-solving skills
• Excellent attention to detail
• Excellent interpersonal / client facing skills.
Person specification - desirable
• Agency experience
• Experience creating branded content in a variety of formats
• On-going interest in the UI / UX possibilities of emerging web technologies
• Experience of creating short-form video content using Adobe After Effects or Photoshop.