We are looking for an established Corporate Associate Director or Director with a proven track record to lead a strong portfolio of business within our Corporate and Technology team of 25 dedicated PR pros. The Corporate and Technology team is going from strength to strength, having won a number of significant accounts in the past twelve months. This role will have a focus on Corporate clients.
Red differentiates itself by providing clients blended teams from across the agency to meet client requirements and briefs. As such, our corporate specialists will often be called upon to provide counsel to consumer clients or play a role in combined pitches. This makes the role a highly collaborative one.
We are looking for an individual with a strong passion, interest and knowledge of Corporate PR, in particular someone with excellent client services skills. We also require an individual with a track record in contributing to new business.
For this role soft skills are as important as technical ones – we are looking for somebody with exceptional team leadership skills, high levels of resilience and the ability to work closely with Corporate and Technology’s Strategy Director, along with the wider senior team.
Key capabilities include:
• Demonstrating high levels of both strategic thought and creativity in all areas of work
• Form deep relationships with clients, being seen not just as an executor but a trusted advisor, providing high levels of client counsel
• Developing strong corporate narrative, positioning and messaging frameworks
• Exceptional corporate communications skills including thought leadership development, C-suite executive profiling, campaign planning, news generation and, ideally, crisis and issues management experience
• Ability to influence both within Red and the client community
• Ability to juggle multiple high-profile projects and clients at the same time
• Ability to lead and grow existing business to a high standard as well as leading pitches and growing new business
• Ideal but not necessary, experience in one of these sectors would be beneficial: aviation, construction and employment
• Excellent team management - able to lead a team on a day to day basis and form an integral part of the broader senior team
• Be comfortable with the operational elements of team management e.g. resourcing, fees etc.
To apply, please send your CV and a covering letter outlining your relevant experience to Recruitment@redconsultancy.com