We’re a multi-specialist PR agency with strong consumer, corporate, digital, travel and technology teams whose talent, creativity and passion continues to attract high profile clients. We’ve won multiple awards for our work across all key PR disciplines – over 100 industry awards since we started 26 years ago.
We are recruiting for Associate Directors to join our Consumer Play team with a focus on telecoms and gaming. Play works with great brands across leisure and lifestyle including travel, mobile technology and home entertainment.
The roles we are recruiting for will be working on different parts of a major consumer tech brand, as well as a global gaming brand, potentially with other clients in the portfolio though telecoms and gaming will be a key focus. The key clients have product ranges that span smartphones, wearables audio, PC, gaming hardware and software. We are therefore looking for people who are incredibly knowledgeable on and passionate about the consumer tech/mobile and gaming space.
We welcome applications from established, senior Account Directors ready to step up, through to experienced Associates looking for a sideways move and challenge on this exciting client.
Some of the things you’ll be doing…
- Produce high quality, creative and thoughtful plans and proposals for the client
- Work closely with the team to ensure the smooth day to day running of the account
- Overseeing interagency campaigns
- Forming deep client relationships, becoming a trusted advisor
- Ensuring all plans are executed to a high standard and KPIs are met
- As a key part of Play’s senior team, contributing to wider leadership activity and new business.
Who you are…
- An excellent team leader
- Demonstrable strategic and creative ability across PR and social media
- Experienced in forming strong client relationships
- Able to turn around high-quality work to short deadlines
- Excellent financial management of large scale budgets
- Passion for consumer technology, excellent media knowledge
- Telecoms experience is desirable but not essential if wider consumer tech experience.
If you have managed to make it through this far, then we would love to hear from you. Please click here to apply.