We’re a multi-specialist PR agency with strong corporate, technology, consumer and digital teams whose talent, creativity and passion continues to attract high profile clients. We’ve won multiple awards for our work across all key PR disciplines –120+ industry awards since we started over 27 years ago.
We are recruiting for an Account Executive to join our Corporate and Technology (C&T) team. C&T works with great brands across manufacturing, consumer goods, technology, aviation, construction, logistics and financial and professional services. Our client set is incredibly varied, and we are lucky enough to boast many household names.
Our practice helps to protect our clients’ reputations, as well as promote their solutions and services and their good corporate citizenship.
This role will be working on a variety of these clients – on day-to-day press offices, media relations, copywriting and working alongside a very talented and ambitious team. The ideal candidate will be a self-driven and enthusiastic team player contributing to and supporting the team, and specific client needs.
Some of the things you’ll be doing:
- Contacting the media on behalf of our clients to secure spokesperson interviews, identify possible news hijacking opportunities, develop compelling feature pitches that position our clients as experts and thought leaders, send out client news and compile campaign evaluation reports
- Applying your knowledge of the news & social agenda to client campaigns and using it to generate opportunities
- Drafting stand-out copy that will resonate with media by interviewing client spokespeople, customers, and desk research on media hot topics
- Participating regularly in brainstorms to develop creative ideas and concepts for telling our client stories either for stand alone campaigns or for the day to day press offices
Who you are…
- A junior exec, AE or AAE looking for the next stage of your career journey
- Have some previous PR experience communications and / or B2B comms
- An excellent team player with great communication skills
- A nose for news…you know what it takes to land great coverage and you know who to go to in the media
- A curious and enquiring mind, interested to learn new things and able to get your head around complexity quickly
- If you have experience in corporate or B2B PR
To be considered, please follow the link here and apply through Greenhouse. We look forward to receiving your application!