We’re in the heart of Soho. Our office is spread over three storeys with the top floor featuring a multi-functional event/ meeting/ work space offering:
- A flexible event space. From debates and industry talks to product launches and networking events, we can host all kind of events.
- Hi tech facilities. Our four meeting rooms – including a boardroom for up 18 people – feature the latest integrated software and AV technology,
- A home-from-home for clients. They’re welcome to drop by to make use of our open plan work space. Tea and biscuits provided!
And our office also has a place in sporting history…it was the home of Jack Solomon’s famous boxing gym in the 1950s. The foremost promoter of his time, Jack made his name with a unique approach, bringing big fighters from the US and Britain together to maximize publicity, the audience and the purse. This included bringing Muhammad Ali over to fight Henry Cooper in 1963.
Maybe the spirit of Jack lives on and explains why we’re always up for a challenge and punch hard for our clients!
‘Work Hard, Play Nice’ has long been part of Red’s culture. That’s because we’re not afraid of a bit of old fashioned hard graft – no matter what level we may be. We know that good things don’t happen without it and that innovative and award winning ideas need to be driven through.
But besides the work, many of us have made friends for life at Red and that’s because we also ‘Play Nice’.
We don’t do ego. We collaborate. We co-create. Because that produces the best work, the best results and the best friends.
We strive for a hardworking, straight talking, friendly culture where successes are always shared. Because we’re one team – in it together to the end – with no one left behind no matter how challenging the brief.
Which means ensuring everyone, in every corner of the building (or screen) feels welcomed, included and supported. Ultimately it’s about treating each other the way we all like to be treated: with respect, care and consideration.
How do we live this? We strive to…
– Listen: to each other, to clients, to the wider world
– Focus our energy on being part of an agency that delivers exceptional work
– Make a positive impact on the world however and wherever we can
– Be inclusive in our thinking and behaviours
– Maintain professional and ethical behaviours