MADE YOU LOOK
We’re in the business of eyeballs. If our work doesn’t get noticed by the people that matter, then we’ve failed.
We know how to EARN ATTENTION.
MADE YOU CARE
But we have a bugbear: stunts or ‘one-offs’ that make some noise but achieve little else.
We know how to get a MEANINGFUL REACTION.
We’re in the heart of Soho. Our office is spread over three storeys with the top floor featuring a multi-functional event/ meeting/ work space offering:
- A flexible event space. From debates and industry talks to product launches and networking events, we can host all kind of events.
- Hi tech facilities. Our four meeting rooms – including a boardroom for up 18 people – feature the latest integrated software and AV technology,
- A home-from-home for clients. They’re welcome to drop by to make use of our open plan work space. Tea and biscuits provided!
And our office also has a place in sporting history…it was the home of Jack Solomon’s famous boxing gym in the 1950s. The foremost promoter of his time, Jack made his name with a unique approach, bringing big fighters from the US and Britain together to maximize publicity, the audience and the purse. This included bringing Muhammad Ali over to fight Henry Cooper in 1963.
Maybe the spirit of Jack lives on and explains why we’re always up for a challenge and punch hard for our clients!
‘Work Hard, Play Nice’ has long been part of Red’s culture. That’s because we’re not afraid of a bit of hard graft, no matter what level we may be. But ‘Work Hard’ isn’t about putting in silly hours. It’s about engaging our brains to come up with intelligent approaches to answer client briefs – about how we make people look, about how we make them care. It’s about using insight to find new solutions, rather than relying on the usual tired playbook of PR tactics.
Besides the work, many of us have made friends for life at Red and that’s because we ‘Play Nice’. It’s more than just a friendly atmosphere, though that’s definitely a bonus. It’s about working together to create a truly inclusive environment where everyone can thrive. And ensuring that this carries into our work with clients, other agencies and suppliers.
How do we live this? We strive to…
- Listen: to each other, to clients, to the wider world
- Focus our energy on being part of an agency that delivers exceptional work
- Make a positive impact on the world however and wherever we can
- Be inclusive in our thinking and behaviours